Saturday, April 27, 2013

Penny thoughts


Sometimes I tape up coins and use them as spacers when I am transporting wet paintings, when I was un-taping them I noticed this gnarly one from 1958. It must of had such an interesting life! It probably has been done already, but I think it would make a cute movie to see the life a penny or any coin has lived. Judging by the green patina this one looks like it was drowned for a while, traveled across the US and then got ran over by cars thousands of times. If metal retains energy maybe a psychic~medium can get the story out of this lil' Lincoln.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Gina said...

I love collecting old pennies! The oldest I have is from 1919.

8:41 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Nice! That one has even more stories to tell!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home