Friday, April 05, 2013

My first pants!

 I guess these are my first "proper" pants. In the past I've made leggings for my Blythe doll, and a pair of leggings out of my sweatshirt jacket for me, so these are the first dressy-ish pants. They came out okay, a little snug on the waist after I added the waistband in the inside, and unfortunately I drafted the front piece too high so it looks like I have 2 butts. If 2 heads are better than one, maybe 2 butts are better than one as well?

Meh... back to the drawing board! I will have to modify the pattern today and try again. I definitely want to make another one with side pockets and use the new neon fabric I purchased to make piping. My seam binding tape actually got used for binding seams, which was very exciting. I usually just use it for wrapping packages!

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home