Tuesday, June 01, 2010

On the work table


I started working on my next shoe project - Balmoral ankle boots. I thought I was clever mixing eyelet colors until after I finished up and realized I already owned a pair of sneakers that used the same idea (Converse RED). I didn't plan it out beforehand, I just happened to have a 6 red eyelets that were the same size as the antique bronze ones. I wanted to put 4 red on each boot but didn't have enough. Whenever I have a *super genius* idea (usually in the shower) I'm always paranoid that I picked it up from somewhere else. Does that ever happen to you?

Labels: , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger xoDanielle said...

Those look awesome, I can't wait to see them finished!

Usually there's a name a really like and I will name one of my creatures that and then discover it was in my head from someone else's plush :) doh!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I like the shoes. :)

I have that happen all the time, where I think of something and then go 'oh crap...that's from so and so!'

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home