Sunday, April 25, 2010

first purchase from the pigment store



I finally went to check out the Kremer pigments store on W. 29th street in Manhattan. I loved it! This unique store sells high quality brushes, pigments, and accessories made mostly in Germany. I ended up buying a lovely super simple sketchbook and some non-toxic yellow. My intentions are to mix in some of the yellow into the navy blue shoe cream to *try to* achieve a teal color so I can polish the new shoes I am making. I'm having a hard time finding teal shoe cream. Have you seen any around? ( I'll trade you something for it :D) Most of the sellers I've found online are from the UK. If my experiment doesn't work I guess I will just fork over my weakling American dollars and order it.



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I live in the UK and be happy to send you some teal shoe cream if your having trouble getting hold of some.

7:22 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Oh thanks for the offer Susannah! If I can't create a color match I will probably order some from a UK seller on Ebay. I'm going to pick up my shoes from the shoe repair this Friday and then I will get a chance to test it.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home