Friday, April 09, 2010

So Softies Stationery at the MoCCA Festival this weekend


This weekend I will be sharing a table, well my paper goods will be sharing a table, with Piggy Back Studios at the MoCCA Festival at the historic 69th Regiment Armory in Manhattan. You can find my stationery (and maybe me and a couple of Timmies) at table D11.

The MoCCA Festival is an annual 2-day event that celebrates cartooning and comic art from around the globe. You can find out more about it HERE.



MoCCA Festival

Saturday & Sunday April 10 & 11, 2010
69th Regiment Armory
68 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY

2 Comments:

Blogger hapi-ness said...

this is what makes me wish I lived in America!! I wish i could stand infront of a table of all your things! And then lick them all :P haha

4:36 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Ha! I will make sure all the Timmie's have their marzipan deodorant on before you lick them :)

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home