Saturday, May 08, 2010

Some new goodies from the garment district


(click on the photo to see what's what in Flickr)

I've pinned a few places on Google maps in the garment district and beyond worth checking out for textiles and craft supplies:


View Textiles and Craft Supplies in a larger map


If you know of any other good places for supplies let me know and I will add it to this map. I will keep updating it when I find new places. Some of these places are just open during the week and not on weekends, so call them to see if they are open before you trek out.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Indra said...

Hi, it was nice to meet you at your booth yesterday in Philly. I love the little apple tree case! The bazaar was a nice surprise on our one-day-trip while staying in NYC.
In NYC I like shopping at Purl Soho, 459 Broome Street. Perhaps it's a nice place for your map?

Lots of greetings from Indra, Germany

5:02 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Thank you so much Indra for stopping by my booth!

I've added your suggestion to the map. Thanks again!

9:18 PM  
Blogger m said...

Oh I so miss the garment district - I used to spend hours and hours there when I lived in NY.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home