Thursday, February 11, 2010

February shop update scheduled


february shop update scheduled, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

I am going to do the update on a Thursday evening this time around, just to mix it up a bit. I will start adding items at 9 pm Eastern time, I figure people should be home from work and ready to slip into their bunny slippers and snuggle up around the internet about that time. Yea or nay?

The theme for this month's update will be "Girly". Sugar and spice and everything nice.


3 Comments:

Blogger What Dat? said...

How 'bout "YAY!":D

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any hints as to what will be included in the shop update?

6:48 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

3 Timmettes, a unicorn, a pony, something bunny related, something rainbow related, sugary sweets related... when I get closer to the update I will list exactly what I have. If you are looking for something specific, feel free to make suggestions.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home