Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pomeranians make me smile


If I were to ever get another pet, R.I.P. goldfishes 1-5, the birdie that my mom let escape, the canary that my evil brother murdered in a paper plane when we were kids (I'm still traumatized), the hamster that got charcoaled under the furnace, the other hamster that got eaten by his mother, the yellow chick that my parents bought off the street, the red-eyed albino bunny that I'm pretty sure my family ate but refuse to admit that they did (you can't trust hungry Italians, watch your back, and your bunny's back too!!!)...

I would want a Pomeranian.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ana Paula said...

pomeranians ARE cute, but you should get a boston :)

5:29 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Hi Ana! Yes, Boston terriers are sweet looking too, but right now I am barely qualified to take care of house plants, so I think I'm gonna have to stay petless...

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home