Monday, September 21, 2009

web design

I haven't been able to work on my personal projects lately because I've been working on a few websites that I've been dedicating all my creative energy and time to.

Below is a screen shot of a Flash site that I just completed recently for author Jennifer Liu Bryan :

This website features artwork from Jennifer Bryan's two current children's books, created by illustrator Jenniffer Julich.

I had to modify some of the illustrations to fit the needs of the site. It is always fun for me to find the different ways to incorporate artwork from the books while delivering all the necessary information clearly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucas said...

I was just coming here to get mad about you never blogging anymore. I may have already done so. Love the site!

Are you still going to go by "Patrizio" professionally when you get married?

3:09 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Yep, I'm not changing my last name.

I posted this for you, so you know I'm still alive. Next month I plan on getting back to work on my shop.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Naiz.
I found your blog through googleing for dog's shawl..
And been loving it eversince.. Very creative and illuminating :)
<3 frm Bali

PS: it's on my bookmark list

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home