Friday, July 17, 2009

Starting small...


If anyone is interested in commissioning a small portrait of themselves or someone they know, or their lovely pets, or anything else that would work well in a small format, I am now accepting commissions.

In the past I've shied away from taking commissions because of lack of time and fear of unhappy customers. Now that I have more free time, I am able to work one-on-one with potential customers to make sure they are thoroughly satisfied with their purchase.

If you are interested in having me create a painting from one of your photos you can view a price list and more info on my website.


P.S. I will make and post some painted samples soon.


1 Comments:

Blogger Art Fan Ako said...

Yeah, small business should be fun! Congrats for starting and lots of good wishes for success!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home