Friday, June 12, 2009

June '09 update


Here are the 6 Timmies I will be adding to the shop tomorrow at noon. I will also be adding 11 other softies, a carrot messenger bag, 2 pairs of the prototype glasses, 2 pear keychains, 3 Timmie oil paintings, and a couple of Mr. Blackbean journals.

For July's update I will add more accessories, some Timmie jackets, some small Mr. Blackbean softies, and Timmie 200!

If you have a wish list or I've promised you something years ago and then forgot, feel free to comment with your request. So far on the promised list is ~ Crocomonster themed hat or outfit, red hooded jackets, a purple elephant, and a girl version of Timmie (Tammie Tadpole?). I do not take custom orders but I am open to hearing your requests.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh, how I hope at least one Timmie is still waiting for me when I get home from work tomorrow!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Cari said...

I just learned about Timmie today, apparently I've been out of the loop. I think I'm going to have to get one.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home