Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Do not leave your man unattended

Results if you do so:

1. The purchasing of very expensive dirt.

"Oh my SOD, did you just buy dirt?"

To counteract this purchase, I just purchased a small moss terrarium from weegreenspot on Etsy. I think our little patches of earth will look cute together.

2. The turning of your spatula into a piece of coral-like art.


It reminded me of this coral hook I saw at Anthropologie a while back-

The spatula is still functional, so I am going to hold on to it till it completely falls apart. I can't get too mad about my melted spatula because he was making us din-din when this happened. +1 -1, we are even.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny S said...

Your little patch of earth is much cuter :)

2:08 PM  
Blogger Christine Clemmensen said...

:-)) haha (love the +1, -1)

3:14 PM  
Blogger April H said...

LOL men are funny ;)

That spatula really is a work of art :)

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home