Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2 more crafting days till ASCB!!!

Art Star Craft Bazaar this Saturday!
I'm freaking out A TAD. I have so much more I need to get done before I leave for Philly. I decided to keep Timmie #200 at home because I don't have enough time to make a special outfit for him. So after I have this "special outfit" completed I will put him and any other items that I have left over from the fair in my Etsy shop when I return. Unless I grow a robotic crocheting arm (patent pending) over night or Santa's elves come a knockin' at my door I won't have many softies at this show. I recently looked over a picture from a craft show I participated in the past and noticed my table looked too much like a rainbow junkyard. This year I will try my hand at minimalism and make the most of what I do have.

5 Comments:

Blogger What Dat? said...

Mr. Blackbean needs to come and live with us. ;)

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marilyn,

Would it be possible for you to give some advance notice before you put Timmie #200 in your shop?

Thanks!

7:15 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Yes, I think I will do an official shop update. What time is good for everyone? I usually do Saturdays at noon. Is that a fair time for people in other countries?

7:23 PM  
Blogger Lucas said...

How did this go?

10:06 AM  
Blogger Elahnei said...

aww, ahha that's so cute =] <3

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home