Thursday, June 25, 2009

What I've been working on lately~


I will be recreating this scene from Star Wars for the Stitch Wars show at Bear and Bird gallery. I need to work quickly and ship it out for the July 18th opening. EEEP!

"Not good is procrastination" -Yodalyn.

Also I've been working on Timmie 200's accessory, it is taking me so long to finish! I will post a pic as soon as I am done with it.

In other news, Sal and I discovered popcorn flavored gelato (yumsy!). I don't have a picture because we scarfed it down in 2 seconds. I always thought that gelato and ice cream were the same thing until I heard on television one day that ice cream is made with cream and gelato is made with milk, so it is less fatty. So schnnnnaaarf away. Well, not too much schnaarffing or else you will turn into a plump pudding like me. If you feel like taking a trek to the middle of nowhere Brooklyn you can find this gelato at Villabate bakery on 18th avenue. If you find yourself on Bleecker street in Manhattan you should try the straight-up CORN ice cream at Cones.

That is all the crafting and ice cream/gelato news for today.

4 Comments:

Blogger mitomo said...

Hey wise! Good yo see u post again. Love the yoda u made.
About the gelatto thingy ... muahahaha!, we live right infront of a place where its produced and we get some for free lol.
Good luck and congrats for the timmie 200.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Is there *anything* you can't crochet?!?! Wise and adorable the Jedi master looks (if a bit crazy-eyed).

I am happy to say that Timmie #191 is now a member of my family, and has settled in very well. I'll admit that it was his stripey bow tie that sold me on him ;)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

I am head over heels in love with this couple, such wonderful work!

5:46 PM  
Blogger www.MindiLeatham.com said...

Cool Yoda...I'm impressed!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home