Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pink Dahlia & QUICK! Any tips for Vermont or Montreal?


I just added the painting above to my art shop on Etsy. You can find it here.

I started this painting back in 2007 but played around with it recently, adding the flower and the stylized striped shirt.

By chance does anyone have any tips today for things to do/see in Vermont and/or Montreal? I'm thinking about stopping in Burlington, VT for a day or so. Know of any good places to have a look at from NYC to Montreal? Please spill the beans in the comment section :D


4 Comments:

Blogger designer jenny said...

Have fun in Montreal!

5:28 PM  
Blogger ACipriano said...

The WWE headquarters is in Connecticut...

1:25 PM  
Blogger Charlie P said...

YES! The Ben & Jerry's factory is in Vermont :-) There's a flavour graveyard and they give you a little guided tour and a free scoop of ice-cream.Can't remember much else about being in Burlington except that we stayed in a hotel which had a pop tart vebding machine-quite possibly the most exciting thing I've seen in my life!

10:22 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Thanks Charlie! The pop tart vending machine does sound amazing :D. We did go check out the Ben and Jerry's factory as you can see from my recap post, it was fun!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home