Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Cardboard from the blog Design Boner.

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've been tagged so please excuse any redundancies in my answers.


Here are the rules:

1. Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
2. Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged.

__________________________________________________________________________

1. I have a fake tooth.

2. I don't wear shorts ever.

3. I generally dislike figurines, unless they are designed by someone like Yoshitomo Nara.

4. I have a mild addiction to art & craft supplies.

5. I don't understand why printer ink is so damn expensive.

6. I have a weird European accent even though I was born in the U. S.

7. I never take baths, only showers.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I lightly tag (no obligation): Sal, Kensuke, Liz , Sarah, Amy, Linda, and Kyle.


4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I tinkered with mine a bit, and thought it was only fair to post on my blog proper-like.

Come on over and read my 7

1:08 AM  
Blogger Amy Nieto said...

I bet you have hot legs.

I did my 7s. Check 'em out yo.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

MILD addiction?! MILD?!

9:39 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

ha, okay, a not-so mild addiction. :D

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home