Monday, December 29, 2008

Bamboo Fiberfill


I just ordered some bamboo fiberfill for my softies, has anyone heard anything about this product? Is it nice and fluffy? I want to move away from the polyester stuffing to something more eco-friendly. I've been trying out organic cotton stuffing but I find it a bit too stiff for my crocheted creatures. I think the cotton is better for tightly stuffed cloth softies. I hope the bamboo stuffing is going to be good. In any case, I'm excited that natural crafting supplies are becoming more readily available.

3 Comments:

Blogger bloodybunny said...

wish you a happy happy new year !!

4:24 PM  
Blogger tamdoll said...

I'd love to find out more about this, too and get away from the polyester stuffing I use. I will have to see where it's available and check it out.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've used bamboo fiberfill for stuffies, and I am pretty happy with it. It's got a nice weight that makes my stuffies feel more substantial than regular polyfil. It's more affordable and easier to find than wool stuffing, which is great. Hooray!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home