Thursday, December 04, 2008

Cloudy yet colorful


I loved the colors of the houses in Reykjavik. My heart would skip a beat when I would come across a grey and earth toned scenery with just a few bright punches of color. Many of the homes in the town seemed like beautiful futuristic farmhouses to me. Now I find myself daydreaming about living in a brightly colored tin house too. Also, another thing I liked about the homes over there were the lack of window coverings. I mean, I don't want to sound like a creepy perv or anything but I really do enjoy looking through people's windows (in a nonchalant way of course) to see how they set up their living spaces and what's for din din, etc. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Yarni Gras! said...

we lived in Germany for several years when I was a child. Each and every weekend, we would drive around so mom could look in people's windows. Now I do it too.....but mainly at Christmas when people have their shades/curtains drawn!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home