Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Awesome new book- An Illustrated Life!



I am so honored to be in Danny Gregory's new book An Illustrated Life. I just received it in the mail today and it is gorgeous! This book takes you inside the sketchbooks of 50 artists, illustrators and designers. I love it because it has a great mix of styles from creators in different artistic stages of their lives. I have only owned it for half of a day and I am already so inspired to whip out my sketchbook and get back to work!

You can find it on Amazon here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie P said...

THANK YOU!...for posting this :)
I need to produce a sketchbook for application to art college and this is EXACTLY the sort of inspiration I need. Will definitely be buyng a copy of thos. I spotted the lovely pear in the video too - hooray! :)

3:45 PM  
Blogger Linda Davick said...

WOW!!!! This is a wonderful book. I'm buying it.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home