Saturday, November 29, 2008

Iceland Pics


blue lagoon Iceland, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

I uploaded a few pics from Iceland to my flickr page. I might add a few more next week.

The photo above was taken at the Blue Lagoon, a geothermal spa located in Southwestern Iceland.

Let me tell you...it is amazing! The best tourist trap ever! It was like a giant sci-fi neon blue milky jacuzzi. Supposedly the minerals in the water are very healthy for you and can help cure some skin diseases. That is what they claim anyway. It was very surreal, not only because of the beautiful color and that you are swimming in a lava pit but also because I was able to expose my super-white, flabby, bikini-clad bod in the middle of November!


3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Nieto said...

OMGZ YOU WENT TO ICELAND!

1:47 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

yea, a quick trip. The tickets were cheap and their currency is lower than usual right now so we figured it was a good time to go.

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

moi aussi, je me suis trempée dans le bleue lagoon. Dans l'eau +50, l'air est -4 C en décembre !

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home