Friday, December 05, 2008

Added to my "Fine Art" shop



Yes, my poor neglected painting shop on Etsy...

I am going to make a serious effort in December to upload my paintings to my art shop on Etsy. I will try to add at least 4 new ones a day (natural light in my apartment permitting of course). The paintings I am uploading range from the years 2000-2003 and are all priced very reasonably. Very reasonably. Downright cheap in fact. I feel like I haven't been painting because I have no place to put them and that is definitely the wrong reason to stop doing something you love.

If this doesn't work out I am thinking about just putting a table outside with them and hope that someone will steal them. If that doesn't work, a bonfire is always an option, right?


3 Comments:

Blogger Fly The Friendly Skies said...

oh I am sure that you wont have to go that far! Those are great!

11:04 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Thanks for the glimmer of hope :D

5:29 PM  
Blogger nico said...

Beautiful paintings ! I like your style :) You should go on http://en.drawin.fr to share your works.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home