Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year!

Many thanks to everyone who has kept me company on the interwebs in 2008! I am continually grateful for everyone's support. I can't believe another year went by so fast. Is it just me or is time flying by these last few years?? It is creeping me out actually. I need one of those time freezer machines.

Here are just a few pics of what remains from the New Year's Eve party at my place.

New Year's eve party attendees resolutions
Sal had a great idea to have the guests write down their resolutions on my chalk board. I love the way it turned out! My favorite is "think happy thoughts". You will also notice some unsavory resolutions which made it even funnier. I don't want to erase this board now!

unexpected tchotchke re-organization
One of the guests combined 2 of my tchotchkes together and it looked awesome! Way better than the way I had it.


~gotta make sure everyone recycles! The craptacular recycle symbol is the best. The thousands and thousands of dollars my parents paid for art school have really paid off.

Labels:


2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Nieto said...

I hope they DO carry on with the unsavory resolutions :P

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2:28 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Must have been a great par-tay! The bird-in-hand vignette is terrific; I wonder if the creator was thinking of that expression at the time? A very Happy New Year to you and your blog, which is one of my favorite stops on the internets!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home