Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Star Magnolia trade!


starmagnolia, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

Star Magnolia sent me all this great stuff for trading crochet Bob!

What's in it:
A cute mini photo album
Bob the angry sixtopus stationery
An awesome mini-planner that is soo good looking you won't want to actually "use" it. You'll just want to preserve it as a piece of art.
Stickers!
And 3 bob buttons that my boyfriend snatched up immediately (w/some stickers btw)

Everything is soo well designed! I can't wait to see her shop fully up and running! In the meantime be sure to check out her blog!

Thanks again Amy I love it! (and so does my bf and all his buds proudly wearing Bob buttons right now) :)


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, you are so lucky, i´m envious!
Everything looks great!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home