Sunday, October 16, 2005

At the fair!


the fair, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

We had a sunny day! Yay! It was so much fun, I wish we would have stayed longer. It was really great meeting people and watching them squeeze the softies and giggle like they were 5 years old.. The kids would just come by and stare at them with big open eyes like the softies were aliens of some sort. So cute!! Thanks to everyone who stopped by my table!



P.s. I plan on buying an iron ASAP, I had no idea the tablecloth looked soo wrinkly! whoopsy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ´m happy that it worked with the donation and many people came + you had much fun!
your table is very good looking.the crinkled cloth is invisible,because of the interesting things on it.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So happy that you had some sun in the end! Your critters look indeed adorable all together.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home