Thursday, October 13, 2005

7 days straight!



It has been raining for 7 days straight here! What the hell? Is mother nature confusing nyc for london? I figure the raindrops are starting to get tired by now.. precipitation ----> evaporation -------> condensation ------> precipitation ----> evaporation -------> condensation, phew, what a work out!

I've been listening to this fun mp3 from the wooster collective site over and over and over while I'm working. Have a listen! *WARNING: MAY CONTAIN CURSING IN FOREIGN LANGUAGES! I think.

*So don't blast it in front of your mama or your papa or your nanna or grand pappa or your kitten or especially your little puppy dog.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

It has been raining for 1 month here!
=(
I'm depressed

10:51 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

Ok, I have a question. How do you make it say "this fun MP3" and make it also have a link? All I can do is go "check it out here: http://idon'tknowhowcomputerswork.com")

9:22 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Poor Carol, i will let you borrow a sunny day from ny, now that it stopped raining here!

10:05 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

blondie,

In blogger, they have a button you can press that says "make link", so first you select the text that you want to be linkable then you press the "make link" button and then a box pops up and then you type in the url in there. make sense?

Did my music link work? there is some french mixed into it as well!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

I didn't check out the music link, as I don't have speakers!! (boo hoo). Man, my blog is going to be BURSTING full of new links now!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home