Saturday, October 08, 2005

ART FAIR!


ART FAIR!, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

My first art fair! Mark your calendar kids and come on down! I will be sharing a table with The Adventures of Bio Boy creator Sal Cipriano at the Pratt Art Fair this upcoming Saturday!
I will be selling my crochet toys and maybe some small softies portraits. I am so horribly unprepared! EEK!


Here is the info:

SPEND THE DAY IN FORT GREENE/CLINTON HILL

DON'T MISS THE 2ND ANNUAL PRATT ART FAIR AND THE EXCITING MYRTLE MAIN STREET FESTIVAL!

OCTOBER 15, 2005
10AM to 6PM
HALL STREET BETWEEN DEKALB AND WILLOUGHBY STREET
BROOKLYN, NY!

CELEBRATE THE FANTASTIC ARTISTS FOUND IN BROOKLYN, THE UNIQUE MERCHANTS FOUND ON MYRTLE AVENUE, ENTERTAINERS, KIDDIE RIDES, RESTAURANTS TASTINGS AND MORE!!!

More Info at: http://www.pratt.edu/artfair2005/


4 Comments:

Blogger ar said...

Good luck!

8:15 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Thanks ana!

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! you left your card at billy's bakery a few weeks ago (I work there), and I've been carrying it around in my bag since then. I finally remembered to look at your webapge today. So nice! I hope I can get to the art fair saturday!

12:48 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

I hope it doesn't get rained out!

I think it is supposed to rain on Saturday :(

Thanks for looking at my webpage Molly. My boyfriend and I are obsessed with going to Billy's! I just love the way it feels in there! Next time I have to bring my camera!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home