Sunday, October 02, 2005

Object Image Gallery



A few of my 4 by 6 still-lifes are for sale at Object Image Gallery in Park Slope- 91 5th avenue, Brooklyn, New York . So if anyone is in the area and bored, go check it out!

Also if you are in Manhattan around 57th street go to the Art Students League on 57th street between 7th and Broadway to visit the "THEN and NOW" exhibition on the 2nd floor. One of my pieces that I created a few years back is in the show. (it is of a guy with a black hat with a bright baby blue background) Also in the show is a piece from Norman Rockwell and Georgia O'Keefe!

If anyone goes, let me know what you think...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I went through and checked out your photos and art work and I like what you do
David

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home