Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bio Boy Issue 2 is out!


Bio Boy Issue 2 is out!, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

Walk ,Don't Run (i wouldn't want you to slip and fall) to your nearest comic book shop and look for The Adventures of Bio Boy Issue 2!! It just came out yesterday and I am sure it is already flying of the shelves due to the quality color job on the cover, design work and interior front cover illustration! ;)

It is seriously packed full of great art by Andy MacDonald, and Jok! Pay special attention to the "geo boy" story by Jok,it is done with skill and tons of humor (argentinians rock!)All I can say is Mucho Gusto!

Congrats to Sal on another great issue!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I´m glad to hear you thought geo boy´s story was funny, I kind of dig the character as soon as I read Sal´s script. I´m very, very fond of your work, Ms. Patrizio. A fan, you could say...

Here´s another punch line much cooler than "mucho gusto":

Copado, men!

Jok

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home