Wednesday, April 03, 2013

I want to try...

 Wash-A-Way thread. For lazy basters who don't want to pick out their basting stitches. Not to be confused with lazy bastards who don't want to pick out their basting stitches.


Bach Flower Remedies

 
I just heard about this stuff this week (it has been around for 80 years!) and am curious to try it. It is supposed to be good for treating emotional distress.

They sell a version that comes in a spray pump, so if you encounter a person that is stressing you out, you spritz it in their face, they get disoriented, and it gives you a couple minutes to get away from them.

Well, semi-seriously, I feel like I suffer from post-PARTY depression.  After I come home from a party I feel anxiety that I have said something weird (a definite) and offended someone. This feeling can last for days and it is hard for me to get things done! I ordered the Rescue Remedy, which uses a combo of flowers, to try out.  Also, I love the look of the wooden case, this would be fun to own and have the whole set to test out on all your friends and family. Depression, anxiety, and hors d'oeuvres party coming up! 

To amuse myself last night, whenever Sal said something that started to make my blood boil, I made believe I was spraying this in my mouth and guess what...it worked! So I think by just taking a second to distract yourself will derail the train of negative thoughts! The only side effect of this is that you will look like a TOTAL NUT-JOB making believe you are spraying something in your mouth and then giggling. Whatever, it's free!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear...when I see a new post my day is instantly better. ~Gretchen

4:11 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Aww Thanks! You are so sweet!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Laura S. said...

oh i totally do this. i think- why did i SAY that?? and then i beat myself up about it. and then i think- why am i beating myself about this?? and then i get stressed out that i'm making myself crazy. it's a terrible cycle.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home