Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Work Apron Completed!

(click photo to enlarge)

It was on my to-do list for months.  I guess all the elements needed time to get together. I used the zipper from the hoodie that I recycled into the leggings to make a double pocket in the front and a pair of suspenders that I purchased in Italy made out of a cellulose material that has both the appearance of a paper bag and strangely, leather. Unforch I made the pattern before the storm/pre-halloween candy chewfest 2012 and it is a little snug on the hips. With some leggings underneath I think I can ease a little of the stress off those poor red snaps. I think a few laps around the block could help too. Also, I am very happy to finally use the cute red riding hood ribbon trim designed by Rosa Pomar that I had stored away from a few years ago.

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home