Monday, October 22, 2012

Interesting Sunday sightings

Two interesting sightings yesterday- a lady casually walking her little black piglet in BK and New York Times fashion photographer Bill Cunningham in Manhattan.  Sal and I sucked in our stomachs and puffed out our chests in hopes of being photographed but to no avail, he took a photo of the lady next to us wearing neon shoes. If you haven't seen the documentary on him I highly recommend it. It was inspiring to see someone so passionate about their work and working well into their 80's doing what they love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

A few years back I saw Mr. Cunningham on the street (outside Barneys? or Bergdorf? I can't recall) and couldn't fight my urge to say something to him. I went over and told him that I was a great fan of his work... I don't think he was being rude, just fully absorbed in his work when he just gave a little nod. I'm ashamed to say that I've not yet seen the film; maybe I need to rent it this coming weekend.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home