Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Tip of the day:



Do NOT put mushed banana in your hair! I'm serious, don't do it, it won't come out! I had 2 mushy bananas that I was about to throw out and instead I decided to mush it into my hair. After I washed my hair it left the most perfect banana booger bits all over, it was so gross. I had to wash and comb it like six times *no exaggeration* before it would all come out. I lost a nice bunch of hair and it made me late for a class! I got the idea from a Dr. Oz show - he mixed avocado and banana together. So 2 things I'm guessing I did wrong ~ I didn't mix it with something oily and I didn't whip it into a paste. Ugh. My dad always calls me "banana head" when I do something he doesn't agree with, yesterday I really was one in every way.

Labels:


5 Comments:

Blogger Cari said...

HA! I'm so glad you warned us. :)

10:57 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Don't do it Cari! :D

12:41 PM  
Anonymous heidi said...

Oh no that is so sad and funny :( Thanks for the cautionary tale!

7:57 PM  
Blogger wadiefong said...

Poor Miss M! That sounds absolutely horrible :-(. Thanks for the warning, you would think that bananas would make a good conditioner too. I guess the moral of the story is that rotting bananas are only good for compost :-(

Mr. Bean (my cat) says he would've helped to lick you clean :-)

12:51 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

oh, thanks Mr. Bean!

My mom said that really ripe bananas are good for making banana bread. Maybe next time.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home