Friday, October 30, 2009

Timmie #200 Sneak Peek


(click image to enlarge)


Only 4 months after promising to show you... I present to you.....TIMMIE #200 ~ a.k.a. Timmie aviator, with his serious business leather goggles and white scarf blowin' in the wind!!

It was a cold and stormy night (hmmm, probably not) back in May 2005 when my first Timmie Tadpole was born. Don't let him know, buuuut, he was a failed attempt at making a frog, a happy accident as they say. I began the Timmie cloning project and haven't tired of making Timmies and Timmie accessories for the last 4.5 years. A big thanks goes out to all the Timmie adoptive parents for all their feedback and keeping me motivated throughout the years. To see the Timmies in some of their adopted habitats check out the Timmie group.

One of my goals for the next few months will be to make a children's book detailing the True Hollywood Story of Timmie's upbringing, his life struggling as pond outcast, his addiction to over the counter drugs, his rigorous training as an opera singer, etc.

Once the bright sunlight returns to NYC I will take some better pictures and then add Timmie #200 to my Etsy shop.

1 Comments:

Blogger What Dat? said...

OMG, this is brilliant! LOL! The goggles are a riot.

We are in great anticipation of Timmie's True Hollywood Story!!!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home