Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

happy earth day!

Happy Earth Day everyone! I wanted to do a new illustration for today but I didn't get a chance. But then the CFL bulb went on over my head - the project I am currently working on is PERFECT for celebrating earth day! Please check out my latest project - a site for
The Lorax by Dr. Seuss.

Here is a quick description of The Lorax from B&N- "In this classic story, the Once-ler describes how his greedy actions destroyed a beautiful and thriving environment. Children will enjoy the colorful characters and rhyming verse and adults will appreciate the subtle messages about the negative effects of deforestation, habitat destruction, and air and water pollution."

I am still working on creating more interactive activities for the site so check back for more fun in a couple of weeks. Also after I am finished up with this project I will finally get a chance to work on some new softies and do some more research on finding eco-friendly materials for items for my shop like organic t-shirts and recycled or tree-free stationery. Hopefully my organic cotton tote will be the first item in a new line of low-impact, high-style green products.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily Dorchak said...

nice web page. i like dr. suse! so cute. horton hears a who was so cute. good luck wiht the WEb Site!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home