Thursday, April 10, 2008

2 good things



1. Cherry Crumb Pie from Fairway Supermarket (Red Hook).
Please note: if you see me coming for it - move out of my way beetches ;)

2. Memo plates. Are you a stationery junkie like me? Do you like plates? Check out this awesome new line from Fishs Eddy. I purchased the graph paper along with the composition paper version. Maybe I can work on my math skills while I eat cheese off of it. Also~ I was thinking if you don't want to eat off them you can use them as reusable "paper" with a dry erase marker.



7 Comments:

Blogger Rachael Herbert said...

Your photo makes my mouth water just looking at it - yum! And I LOVE your new plates. When I first saw the pics on flickr I thought you were just eating off plain ol' paper LOL!!

4:27 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

:D!

4:32 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Did you think I completely lost it? hee hee.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Lucas said...

Those plates are so very cool! I definitely thought you were eating off of paper as well!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, that plate itself looks yummy! I'm totally in love with blue and red ruled notebooks and stuff, can't stop buying them!:o)
(I wouldn't mind the crumble cake either...)

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHHH!!! i get it... at first i thought that you dropped your pie on a notebook...

i was ready to send you a sympathy card

4:18 PM  
Blogger Jenny S said...

Fantastic plates!!
took me a minute to figure out where the plates were in the photos hee hee

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home