Wednesday, November 21, 2007

recycled shelf and attempts at print making

Recycled wood shelf:
Made from wood(dresser drawer and a window pane?) found on the street and leftover wall paint.

I told my father what I was looking to do and he found the wood, cut it up and then put it back together and I painted and sanded it.


Print made with cut-out wax paper


Rough milk pot sketches:
Came out craptacular. I need to get a thin wax pencil or maybe use pen and ink. I did this with oil pastels.


final image to be printed. Next I have to find paper or fabric to print on and then I will show you the results next week.

6 Comments:

Blogger bloodybunny said...

aaaahhh...
thanks for posting your pattern.
I was sooo excited to see what will be your first.
:D

it´s really wonderful and can´t wait to see more!
are you going to print this on linen?
:)

3:19 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Yes, that's what I want to do. I am afraid to do it yet because I'm scared it is going to come out crappy and I am going to waste an expensive piece of fabric. Maybe I will try cotton or canvas first.

3:43 PM  
Blogger bloodybunny said...

yes, but you can do some testprints on paper first and when it´s o.k.
you can print on fabrics.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your shelving is quite charming ,I also love the print. Nice job.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Charlie P said...

:D LOVE the tea/coffee related print. Especially the little teabag. You're just adding the torture caused by my parents refusing to let me open my Gocco until 25th December. Too many ideas- no gocco :(

p.s. your dad sounds very useful - that's an impressive shelf

6:31 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

wow, a Gocco! You are a lucky girl! I've been eying those for years! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home