Monday, November 05, 2007

Timmie is on his way to S.F.!


Timmie will be signing autographs* at the Double Punch gallery in San Francisco Nov 21 - Jan 11. He is part of the Tinyshop exhibit featuring small/tiny works by over 50 artists. I won't be in attendance (tear,tear) but please go check it out and take tons of pictures so I can see too!

Here is more info on the show:

tinyshop celebrates the preciousness of "mini" -- the shortest distance between 2 points, the space of minutiae, and creative endeavors on a small scale. Curated by Antoinette Celes, tinyshop is a pop-up shop & art show event to be held at double punch gallery in San Francisco's North Beach district. Fun-spirited folks and magnifying glasses most welcome.

Nov 21, 2007 - Jan 11, 2008
opening night: Nov 24, 2007

double punch gallery
1821 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
415.399.9785
www.doublepunch.com

________________________________________________________
*no actual Timmie autographing will be happening. He wants to keep a low profile on the west coast. You know how it is.

4 Comments:

Blogger wadiefong said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I gotta GO! :-O

10:47 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Yea G, you have to go! It should be a good show!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Christine Clemmensen said...

*hehe* I like timmie;-)))Very cute

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I "stumbled upon" your blog. What fun! I really like Timmie. My passion is in food blogging, but I have a special place in my heart for knitting and crocheting. I will "delicious" you too. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a great show!

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home