Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tip of the Day


Don't buy expensive electronics over the internet. You think I would have learned my lesson after the Scooba fiasco, but No,I didn't. I ordered a lcd monitor off Amazon via another merchant. I stupidly signed for the box without throughly examining it for damage. When I opened the box it was as if the Fed-ex delivery dude had been just using my package in a tag team wrestling match. All the Styrofoam holding in the screen was destroyed into bits and when I pulled out the screen it had two deep scrape marks. :(

Hopefully they will take it back without a hassle.

6 Comments:

Blogger wadiefong said...

Poor Miss M! One nasty right after the other :-(

I know if it's a Gateway, if you contact them, they'd replace it right away. Good luck!

7:18 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

This actually happened yesterday too!! I had a really baaadd day yesterday.

7:22 PM  
Blogger wadiefong said...

Jeepers! Well maybe after a run of extra bad, you'll have an extra good day? :-( Poor Miss M!

7:23 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

What I still find humorous/interesting about yesterday is that when I woke up in the morning I put on a t-shirt with CROCODILES on it! Isn't that weird!?! Like I subconsciously knew I had to deal with crocodile drama later in the day and that I had to be dressed accordingly! :D

7:32 PM  
Blogger wadiefong said...

Hmmm! Ok, remind me not to wear my earthquakes t-shirt! ;-)

7:44 PM  
Blogger bloodybunny said...

*clap--------------------- *clap
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*clap---------------------*clap

now all bad ghosts are gone!
no more bad luck here...

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home