Saturday, July 14, 2007

Surprise gift from Wadiefong!



Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to Wadiefong for her uber,uber generous gift! I believe I am currently set for life with kawaii! Wadie sent me all these amazing goodies as a congrats for birthing my 100+ Timmies.

I would like to take this moment to sincerely thank all of my Timmie adoptive parents!!! Seeing my little mutant tadpoles in loving homes around the world makes me very happy.

surprise gift from wadiefong!
surprise gift from wadiefong!


8 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

WOW!!

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa! Look at all lovely stuff!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Way Out Wear said...

THAT is SO Cool! Congratulations! How fun for you!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Wah!! LUCKY!!! Kawaii overdose!

6:52 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Totally! I am still recovering!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wadiefong is a super duper person. I've been on the receiving end of one of those happy-splosions that come out of nowhere in the mail. They're pretty cool.

12:32 AM  
Blogger wadiefong said...

Wow Wheeeee! Hubby and I only saw these pics on Sun. Night, and we were super surprised to see them!!!
Miss M, I'm really happy that the box arrived safely and that you like your stuffses :-D. I just couldn't let your VERY special Timmie #100 birthing go by, and not celebrate. Congratulations, and I hope to see many more softies from you!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! BookPolice, my Babos enjoyed packing your box, as they frequently venture into your speakeasy and thought it was a good idea! ;-)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Amy Nieto said...

How you are still breating and typing after playing with all this cuteness, is beyond me. :D

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home