Friday, January 06, 2012

First good find of 2012!



Happy New Year! Good riddance to 2011, a year of turmoil and fear. Sincerely hoping for peace within countries and in nature this year. I plan to focus even more on shopping local and with businesses that care about our environment.

I found this gorgeous double walled glass travel carafe and tea at David's Tea, a company originating in Montreal, Canada, now on Bleeker St. in NYC. I've tried two teas so far, Glitter & Gold black tea and Midsummer Night's Dream, a super yummy citrusy herbal blend. I have one more sample at home to try, Read My Lips, a chocolate and mint tea. I am saving this one as an after dinner treat.

p.s. I did a little searching and found out that the carafe was made by Aquaovo. I looove this design!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I checked out David's Tea's website after reading your post. I've never heard of them before but am psyched that they've got two shops in NYC. I am going to have to give at least one a visit after work one day next week; they seem to have an amazing selection of teas and great prices. I love genmaicha but not the idea of paying $12 for one ounce of it at Teavana (the suburban mall chain of tea shops).

8:21 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Great! Let me know if you find something good for me to try! I also found a cute creamer there for 50% off, I will post a pic soon.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home