Monday, October 04, 2010

I'm ready!


I am ready for Halloween folks. I am going to go as a woman who cares about her dental cleanliness!

I found the black tooth powder right away in Manhattan this past Friday and purchased it. The clerk kindly informed me (good customer service in New York, what a concept!) how to use it:

1. dip your wet finger into the powder and rub it onto your teeth and gums for about two minutes or so
2. brush powder around with a toothbrush and rinse

The powder was very finely ground with a hint of menthol flavor. No horrible burning minty sensation (or gum bleeding) after brushing. Hooray! I look forward to seeing what happens to my teefers and gums with continued use.

P.S. Also functions as a great way to frighten your spouses/children/roommates/pets while getting dental cleanliness! Win/Win.

Labels:


1 Comments:

Blogger wideeyedtree said...

Ha! That sounds great. I hope I find this in Austria somewhere, too. I would love to try it!

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home