Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ready for trick-or-treating!


Ready for trick-or-treating!, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

I made some Timmie costumes for tomorrow's update. The mask and jack-o-lantern outfit will be sold separately from the Timmies.

Here is the list of what I will be adding to the shop tomorrow.

1. 6 Timmies
2. 3 Timmies with hooded sweaters
3. Timmie with strawberry outfit
4. Glow in the dark skull mask
5. jack-o-lantern costume
6. striped sweater w/ buttons
7. Gino Tangerino inspired hat/helmet
8. Goldie Bear softie
9. Yellow Robot softie

I working on some other items but I don't know if I will have enough time to finish and photograph them before the update.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's hoping I get something tomorrow! I won't be able to sleep for the anticipation.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am all over one of those Timmies tomorrow! Eek!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home