Wednesday, September 24, 2008

new to me


I just discovered the TV show It's always sunny in Philadelphia. While visiting Sal's cousin this past week in Baltimore and fishing through his TiVo I (and Sal and my brother) came across a few episodes. I never heard of this show before even though it has been on since 2005! I'm guessing since I don't have cable or any friends it would be difficult to find out about such things. Anywho, I think it is hilarious! It has a similar feel to Seinfield and Curb Your Enthusiasm but with characters from my generation. Recommended!

4 Comments:

Blogger ACipriano said...

Sal's cousin sounds like a cool guy with great taste in TV shows!

5:34 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Great taste in TV shows, yes. I'm not so sure about the other thing though ;)

5:44 PM  
Blogger Cynthia F said...

Love that show!! particularly the welfare/crack episode- hey, that sounds bad doesn't it?

10:13 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Ha! I just saw that episode on DVD yesterday!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home