Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Found softie



My mother found this little (3.5 inches) softie on the street and saved it for me. It fits all the criteria of me liking something:

1. Turquoise
2. Polka dotted
3. It's a bunny!
4. Eye popping out ~ so helpless, so charming

This found softie reminded me of a project/movement I read about on Softies Central called the Toy Society. The Toy Society is a small group of people that drop off softies in unsuspecting places for people to randomly find. Fun idea, right? I definitely want to do it one day too!

found bunny drying after bath

Found bunny drying after his bath.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable! And I love the shot of him drying after his bath, lol. I love your work and blog and blogrolled you!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Yarni Gras! said...

too cute! He looks so cute (is it a he?) drying on the clothesline! I will have to check into that softie thing...that is so me.......thanks for the info.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Linda Davick said...

This is a wonderful find!! I wonder who made him ...

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh finding plush sounds really interesting!

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home