Sunday, July 20, 2008

My new friend Fickey (Fī-kē)


Full name: Ficus Benjamina

My first Ikea Brooklyn purchase~very exciting! I've been wanting a tree for the longest time. It was only $19.99. Yay, Ikea, you never disappoint me! Sal and I used to have to pay $18 in tolls just to get to the Elizabeth, NJ Ikea, so I am a happy camper to have one close by now. We missed the .99 cent breakfast by 2 minutes, we wanted to cry a bit, but we pulled ourselves together and went downstairs to get some cinnamon buns and coffee, and sat at a table with a fantastic view of the Statue of Liberty. With the free coffee refill it was definitely the best 2 bucks I've spent all week!

Is it legal to marry a chain store?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Hi Fickey. I haven't made it to the Brooklyn Ikea yet. No more hauling all my crap on that shuttle bus from port authority! Woohoo.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home