Monday, January 28, 2008

3.5 thumbs up for men at wok.


So Sal & I finally tried Men at Wok (mentioned below) and we give it 3.5 thumbs up. We hold back half a thumb because we ordered steamed dumplings with some mystery meat inside that were completely inedible. The rest of the meal was super-excellent though! We took the un-used white rice and made rice pudding with it - so that was our dessert!

In other news I am not going to take Centrum vitamins anymore. I've been taking them consistently for a week and a half and I feel like crap. The vitamins made me feel like an elderly slug. I lost the will to do anything! Is this normal?! So no more vitamin supplements for me, I will try to buy more fresh fruit and eat vegetables like everyone else.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found taking Centrum to be like trying to swallow a golf ball. I hated the taste too. I switched to Flintstones chewables, which don't necessarily improve my quality of life, but have plenty of vitamin value and provide minimally a nice placebo effect of good health.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Amy Nieto said...

PLus the Flinstones vitamins taste yummy yummy :P I was taking... One a Day, I think, and they made me vomit. Ugh gross.

7:29 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

I think I will just take peanut M&M's with my meals now. It will probably be better than the Centrum A to zzzz's.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried Centrum vitamins, they made me feel horrible and yucky. I think the dosage was too high, it might be the case for you. I ended up taking individual vitamins I needed (E, C). My doc said to try pre-natal vitamins. BTW, this is the first time I've commented on your blog, I love your work! 0(^_^)0

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did a little bit of research on Centrum when i was looking for a good multi-vitamin and came across a lot of negative feedback. don't be discouraged, i would highly recommend that you pick up a woman's daily multi-vitamin from GNC. i've found their's to work great for me.

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home