Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend visit to Maryland.

This past weekend Sal &I went to visit one of my adopted Timmies in his new home in Baltimore. Timmie's adoptive parent Anthony was our excellent guide for these 2 days. Timmie wanted to drive us around but unfortunately he has no feet, plus I'm not sure if crochet tadpoles can get licenses in the state of Maryland. I will have to do some research on that.

Here are some pics from our trip:

I love the illustration! The Seagulls in this area must be super-pissed about this sign.


Timmie in front of Phillips restaurant. We shared some Chesapeake Bay Crabcakes. Very yummy! Thanks to Anthony's family for taking us there!


Timmie by the Annapolis harbor


Timmie taking a rest from touring.


On Sunday- waiting for his chocolate chip pancakes at the Double T Diner in Baltimore.


Anthony wrangling some mozzarella cheese off his pesto omelette. How insane looking is that cheese?! It must be very,very healthy for you.


Timmie in Oriole Park at Camden Yards (best looking stadium I've ever been in!) watching an Orioles Vs. Yankees game. (The Yankees won) It appears that Timmie is experiencing some vertigo in this photo.

Many thanks to Timmie and Anthony for taking us around! I had a great time!

Labels: , , ,


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love timmie,
he is so cute...along with all of your other goods....
got my box the other day and of course loved everything.....doing backflips daily.
you make me smile!
xo
c.

8:23 PM  
Blogger ACipriano said...

We talked about this - it's Double TT! Not Double T! ;-)

12:46 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Oh yes, the T² diner!

12:55 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

or is it the quadruple T diner? I'm confusooo...

12:59 PM  
Blogger Absolutely Small said...

Such a cool post! The photos and captions are the best.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home