Tuesday, July 24, 2007

OK, I'm ready for Autumn.


I'm ready for Autumn, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

The coldish weather yesterday made me think about how much I love the Fall! I feel so optimistic at the end of the Summer. I think September is my favorite month of the year! I feel like the air smells fresher and is full with hope. I signed up for a silkscreening class (for November), which I am so eager to begin! Oh, and I bought these tweed shoesies (above) in Hoboken this past weekend, which I think will go great with all my jeans.


5 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I love Autumn so much. It helps that my birthday is in September - but really... cozy fall fashion is the best.

I found your blog through treehouse vendors - wow! so cute. everything.

-kristen

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more cute shoes! I'm looking forward to autumn because in septemeber it's my birthday and in october I get to go to Japan yay!

4:39 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Ohhh! Take me with you!! :D

4:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man, fall is just the best. I must know what that apple contraption is!

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get those great shoes? Are they made by a local? I agree that Autumn (aka Fall) is the best. Thank goodness global warming hasn't yet destroyed the season in the metro NY area!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home