Monday, May 21, 2007

feelin' fruity!



Did I tell you about the feelin' fruity group on Flickr? I forget. I started a group many months ago for images of fruit in the graphic form. Patterns,stationery,cannisters,plates,belts,trims,softies,illustrations,pouches,fabric,etc.

(fake fruit only)

We currently have 435 members contributing their fruitastic photos. Yes, fruitastic! Here is the link if you'd like to join in on the fun!


update: yes, I did post about this in September. Here is the original post :)



1 Comments:

Blogger Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Hey there- regarding Silkcreening- did you think about contining ed classes at SVA? I am not sure if its specificly on fabric but I think you can use whatever materials you like.

Also there is Make Workshop, don't think they have a class going as of right now but I know sometimes they have one.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home