Thursday, December 21, 2006

Back from Bazaar Bizarre Boston!


bazaar bizarre Boston, originally uploaded by m patrizio.

hello kids! Did you miss me??

I had a great time in Boston. The Cyclorama is a great space to hold a fair. Although they stuck me in a corner outside the main area, I still had a great time and met many nice New Englanders! I can't believe how beautiful Boston is as a city, I could totally see myself living there. Now who wants to give me a few mill. so I can move to Boston?? anyone? ;)

Me and my worker (a.k.a the boyfriend, babycakes) stayed at the Marriott at Copley Place. I highly recommend using Priceline's name your own price, I got an amazing price for an awesome hotel in a kick arse area! I am/was very excited/proud about that. I would say I paid less for this 4 star hotel than I would have for a crappy no name 3 star. I'm still patting my back about this as you may sense from this post.

Friday night was the Baz Biz party which was a lot of fun. I got a chance to meet some of the other vendors, which was lovely. What was also lovely was the cupcakes and prizes. Yes, cupcakes and prizes, what could be better?!

After the fair on Saturday we went to eat at The Cheesecake Factory because we were starving and it was really close to the hotel. After waiting an HOUR for a table I was pretty grumpy and practically passing out over my food.

Sunday we had breakfast at the South End Buttery. Any place that has BUTTER in the title is my kind of eatery! This place was so cute I wanted to spend the whole day in there sipping my coffee.

I only took 2 pictures the whole weekend which is pretty sad...above is one of them, it is titled, " Zombie woman with sore crafty fingertips behind table". Catchy title, isn't it?

Soon I will post the new goods I will have in my shop!


6 Comments:

Blogger ann & dabney said...

i'm so sorry i didn't get a chance to chat with you at the pre-party. but i'm glad you liked the cupcakes and the prizes...

i thought your table looked plenty-ful and beauty-ful too!

- dabney

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww wish I could have gone... Your table looked chock-full of cute stuff!! Hope it was a success.

9:49 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

Dabney- you did a great job setting everything up and the cupcakes were delicious!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything looks so cute!

Oooh..I see Gino T. keychains in the picture. Do you have anymore available? Also, will you be making any pear patches for your shop soon?

2:47 PM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

I don't have anymore GT keychains left but I will probably make more in January. I thought about making pear patches...should I?

1:05 PM  
Blogger bloodybunny said...

pear patches ? of course !!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home